Secret Place :)


Haloha. 


I just want to share #MyFavplace Haha.
Secret Place, Kudat, Sabah.

This weekend I am blessed because I can go to visit my fav friend a.k.a my bestfriend. Haha.

We go to the Secret Place. The Place is so beautiful and I  fall in love with the place.
When we get there. I can't believe what I see. Haha. Katara lah bah peminat laut kan. 

Sampai di sana, durang kawan sa sama kazennya duduk di restoran. Sa terus pigi sana pantai yang cantik itu. Trus sa tediam telampau cantik tu tempat. 

Lepastu ada ayunan. Sa baring-baring di ayunan tu sambil menikmati angin petang. Tutup mata, bersyukur kijap sebab Tuhan sangat baik. Tengo tepi nampak laut. Cantik bah ciptaan Tuhan. 

I really love the beach. #secretplace.

















Enjoy the picture okay? Haha.

My moment at the secret place with my fav people. Haha.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Things For You To Know About The Man God Has For You by STEPHAN LABOSSIERE

Rasa macam sakit kopio.

Life