Life

Life is hard but doesn’t mean you need to be weak.

Because life will always be a life and your emotion will change everyday every moment.

So don’t depend on only one emotion but greet it and say goodbye to it.

It is not good to make one emotion bigger than the other but keep learning and try to put your emotion into words. Then you will know, what is your feel, the real feeling and the desire of your heart.

But for now, for my life, I want to trust that I sm loved, I am matter and I am important not for all people but it is enough if there is one or two people who got my back my life.

JUNE 2018
#selflove

Comments

  1. The best is yet to come! And your love as well, that you can find right here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7 Things For You To Know About The Man God Has For You by STEPHAN LABOSSIERE

Rasa macam sakit kopio.