Who do you talk the most? :)

I want God to be the One I talk to the most.. but often, He's not.

I was reflecting on Psalm 37:5 "Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this".

It suddenly dawned on me that if I pray to God before processing my thoughts with others, or worse, on my own, God promises to make it right.

what a reassurance! if we'll just zip our lips and pray to God first, He will sift our thought and lace our words with grace. Oh how I want that! Don't you?

Let's commit, together, to asking the Holy Spirit to tap on our hearts and make our ears wide open to hearing what really needs to be said.. or, not said! won't you join me in praying and asking God to make us filled, to overflowing, with the Holy Spirit? :)

#CP  #P31 Online Bible Studies #keepitShut

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Things For You To Know About The Man God Has For You by STEPHAN LABOSSIERE

Rasa macam sakit kopio.

Life