Until then, I’ll wait.

Within my heart a garden grows 
Wild with violets and fragrant rose. 
Bright daffodils line the narrow path 
My footsteps silent as I pass. 
Sweet tulips nod their heads in rest, 
I kneel in prayer to seek God’s best.
For round my garden a fence stands firm 
To guard my heart so I can learn 
Who should enter and who should wait 
On the other side of my locked gate. 
I clasp the key around my neck 
And wonder if the time is yet 
If I unlocked the gate today 
Would he come in or run away?
I do not want to hold this key Lord,
will You keep it safe for me? 
Then when he comes 
If he’s the one You’ll unlock the gate 
Until then, I’ll wait.


Gunn, Robin Jones; Goyer, Tricia (2011-05-03). Praying for Your Future Husband: Preparing Your Heart for His (p. 95). The Crown Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Things For You To Know About The Man God Has For You by STEPHAN LABOSSIERE

Rasa macam sakit kopio.

Life