Saying from Sis Ivy about Tcamp

Saying from Sis Ivy. (Kakak Rohani, rol model yang baik, tegas dan berdisiplin)

Someone asked me how many camps I have organized? I (trying to count) then answered "I lost count". 
Someone asked me what did I get by organizing camp? I replied by saying I learn to invest my money in a right way and I learn to have spiritual discipline and be spiritually prepared for the warfare. I learn by not having enough sleep in doing all the preparation, praying for other people and counselling people; I am helping in building someone else's life. I learn by travelling to different parts of Malaysia, it opens up my eyes that people need to know who God is. Most importantly I discovered my purpose in life; I may lose my money, my holidays and my energy but what matter the most is when the people whom I ministered to gain their life back. How have you used your time? ‪#‎pointoponder‬ ‪#‎TcampsChangedMe‬

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Things For You To Know About The Man God Has For You by STEPHAN LABOSSIERE

Rasa macam sakit kopio.

Life